oncueworld.com Returns Policy
If you are not fully satisfied with our product, whatever the reason, you can return it to us within 14 days of receiving it. For a valid replacement or full refund, we will ensure that the product is in its unused form and its original packaging before processing. Cues and cue shafts should not have been chalked and should not show any signs of use. We request you return the item(s) in secure packaging; otherwise, we may not accept it. It is up to the customer to ensure that the returned item reaches us. We will not accept proof of postage. We recommend using a signed-for or tracked method to ensure the item reaches us. Return postage is the customer’s responsibility. We can assist you with some courier suggestions for parcel returns if required.
Damaged or Faulty items
In case of damaged or faulty items, we may offer a product replacement or refund based on the following process:
- You should contact us in the first instance to report damage or fault.
- We may require you to email us a picture/video of the damage/fault.
- We may request you to return us the faulty item.
- Kindly do not return a faulty item unless we request you to do so.
- We will refund any P&P costs incurred on all returned items accepted as damaged/faulty from our end.
Any International customers are required to bear the cost of the return postage.
Terms and Conditions
Once you have contacted us, kindly return the item to the following address: On Cue World, 50 Dover Drive, Dunfermline, Fife, KY11 8HA.
We can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org and 0131 370 9888.