BLACKBALL TABLES LIMITED TRADING AS ON CUE WORLD
ONLINE CONSUMER TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR THE SUPPLY OF GOODS IT IS HEREBY AGREED
- What these terms cover. These are the terms and conditions on which we supply products to you.
- Why you should read them. Please read these terms carefully before you submit your order to us. These terms tell you who we are, how we will provide products to you, how you and we may change or end the contract, what to do if there is a problem and other important information. If you think that there is a mistake in these terms or require any changes, please contact us to discuss.
2. INFORMATION ABOUT US AND HOW TO CONTACT US
- Who we are. We are Blackball Tables Limited a company registered in Scotland. Our company registration number is SC603048 and our registered office is at 4 Royal Crescent, Glasgow, Lanarkshire, G3 7SL. Our registered VAT number is 304 952 412. Our trading name is On Cue World.
- How to contact us. You can contact us by telephoning us on 0131 370 9888 or by writing to us at 50 Dover Drive, Dunfermline, Fife, KY11 8HA or emailing email@example.com.
- How we may contact you. If we have to contact you, we will do so by telephone or by writing to you at the email address or postal address you provided to us in your order.
- “Writing” includes emails. When we use the words “writing” or “written” in these terms, this includes emails.
- Where to find information about us and our You can find everything you need to know about us and our products on our website before you order. We also confirm the key information to you in writing after you order.
3. WHEN YOU BUY FROM US YOU ARE AGREEING THAT:
- We only accept orders when we’ve checked them (Paragraph 1).
- Sometimes we reject orders (Paragraph 2).
- We will pass on changes in the rate of VAT (Paragraph 2).
- We charge you when we accept your order or before we supply your products (Paragraph 4).
- We can charge interest if you pay late (Paragraph 5).
- We are not responsible for delays outside our control (Paragraph 6).
- Products may vary slightly from their pictures (Paragraph 1).
- You’re responsible for making sure your measurements are accurate (Paragraph 3).
- We charge you if you don’t give us information we need (Paragraph 9).
- You have a legal right to change your mind (Paragraph 11).
- You have rights if there is something wrong with your product (Paragraph 12).
- We can change products (Paragraph 13).
- We can suspend supply (and you have rights if we do) (Paragraphs 14 and 2).
- We can stop providing a product (Paragraph 3).
- We may end our contract if you break it (Paragraph 15).
- We don’t compensate you for all losses caused by us or our products (Paragraph 16).
- We use your personal data as set out in our Privacy Notice (Paragraph 17).
- Other important terms apply to our contract (Paragraph 18).
4. OUR CONTRACT WITH YOU
- We only accept orders when we’ve checked them. We contact you to confirm we’ve received your order and then we will email you to confirm we’ve accepted it.
- Sometimes we reject orders. If we are unable to accept your order, we will inform you of this in writing and will not charge you for the product. This might be:
- because the product is out of stock;
- because of unexpected limits on our resources which we could not reasonably plan for;
- because we have identified an error in the price or description of the product;
- because we are unable to meet a delivery deadline you have specified;
- because you are located outside the UK and the Republic of
When this happens, we let you know as soon as possible and refund any sums you have paid.
- Your order number. We will assign an order number to your order and tell you what it is when we accept your order. It will help us if you can tell us the order number whenever you contact us about your order.
- We only sell to the UK and Republic of Ireland. Our website is solely for the promotion of our products in the UK or Republic of Unfortunately, at the moment, we do not accept orders from or deliver to addresses outside the UK or Republic of Ireland.
5. PRICE AND PAYMENT
- Where to find the price for the product. The price of the product (which includes VAT) will be the price indicated on the order pages when you placed your order. We take all reasonable care to ensure that the price of the product advised to you is correct. However please see paragraph 3 for what happens if we discover an error in the price of the product you order.
- We will pass on changes in the rate of VAT. If the rate of VAT changes between your order date and the date we supply the product, we will adjust the rate of VAT that you pay, unless you have already paid for the product in full before the change in the rate of VAT takes effect.
- What happens if we got the price wrong. It is always possible that, despite our best efforts, some of the products we sell may be incorrectly We will normally check prices before accepting your order so that, where the product’s correct price at your order date is less than our stated price at your order date, we will charge the lower amount. If the product’s correct price at your order date is higher than the price stated to you, we will contact you for your instructions before we accept your order. If we accept and process your order where a pricing error is obvious and unmistakeable and could reasonably have been recognised by you as a mispricing, we may end the contract, refund you any sums you have paid and require the return of any goods provided to you.
- When you must pay and how you must pay. We accept payment by bank transfer of funds and via the Stripe payment platform or PayPal. You must pay for the products when we accept your order (in some instances, such as where the products are pool tables, we will ask you to pay for these products before we dispatch them).
- We can charge interest if you pay late. If we’re unable to collect any payment you owe us we charge interest on the overdue amount at the rate of 3% a year above the base lending rate of the Bank of Scotland plc from time to time. This interest shall accrue on a daily basis from the due date until the date of actual payment of the overdue amount, whether before or after You must pay us interest together with any overdue amount.
6. WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR DELAYS OUTSIDE OUR CONTROL.
- We are not responsible for delays outside our control. If our supply of the products is delayed by an event outside our control, then we will contact you as soon as possible to let you know and we will take steps to minimise the effect of the Provided we do this we will not be liable for delays caused by the event, but if there is a risk of substantial delay you may contact us to end the contract and receive a refund for any products you have paid for but not received.
7. OUR PRODUCTS
- Products may vary slightly from their pictures. The images of the products on our website or in our brochure are for illustrative purposes only. Although we have made every effort to display the colours accurately, we cannot guarantee that a device’s display of the colours or a picture in our brochure accurately reflects the colour of the products. Your product may vary slightly from those images.
- Product packaging may vary. The packaging of the product may vary from that shown in images on our website.
- Making sure your measurements are accurate. If we are making the product to measurements you have given us you are responsible for ensuring that these measurements are correct.
8. YOUR RIGHTS TO MAKE CHANGES
- Your right to make If you wish to make a change to the product you have ordered, please contact us. We will let you know if the change is possible. If it is possible, we will let you know about any changes to the price of the product, the timing of supply or anything else which would be necessary as a result of your requested change and ask you to confirm whether you wish to go ahead with the change. If we cannot make the change or the consequences of making the change are unacceptable to you, you may want to end the contract.
9. WHAT WILL HAPPEN IF YOU DO NOT GIVE REQUIRED INFORMATION TO US.
- What will happen if you do not give required information to us. We may need certain information from you so that we can supply the products to you, for example, specification/details of the products you want to order, for example, cloth and cabinet choice. If so, this will have been stated in the description of the products on our website. We will contact you to ask for this information. If you do not give us this information within a reasonable time of us asking for it, or if you give us incomplete or incorrect information, we may either end the contract or make an additional charge of a reasonable sum to compensate us for any extra work that is required as a result. We will not be responsible for supplying the products late or not supplying any part of them if this is caused by you not giving us the information, we need within a reasonable time of us asking for it.
10. PROVIDING THE PRODUCTS
- Delivery costs. The costs of delivery will be as displayed to you on our
- When we will provide the products. We will contact you to agree a delivery date, which will be within 8 weeks of the day on which we accept your order, or another mutually agreed date.
- Collection by you. If you have asked to collect the products, you can collect them from our premises in Bellshill, GHIA Logistics, 4 Bairdsland View, Bellshill, ML4 1RZ or our manufacturer’s premises in Oldham, Optima Pool Ltd, Unit 2 Austerlands Mill, Huddersfield Road, Austerlands, Oldham, OL4 3QB at the time and on the date agreed with us.
- If you are not at home when the product is delivered. If no one is available at your address to take delivery, we will leave you a note informing you of how to rearrange
- If you do not re-arrange delivery. If you do not collect the products from us as arranged or if, after a failed delivery to you, you do not re-arrange delivery or collect them from a delivery depot we will contact you for further instructions and may charge you for storage costs and any further delivery costs. If, despite our reasonable efforts, we are unable to contact you or re-arrange delivery or collection we may end the contract.
- When you become responsible for the goods. A product will be your responsibility from the time we deliver the product to the address you gave us or you or a carrier organised by you collect it from us or our manufacturer’s premises.
- When you own goods. You own a product once we have received payment in full.
- Installation and Assembly of the We do not install or assemble any pool table purchased. Where part of the price relates to installation or assembly, the installation or assembly is undertaken by the third party identified in the order or invoice.
11. YOUR LEGAL RIGHT TO CHANGE YOUR MIND
- Your legal right to change your You have a legal right to change your mind about your purchase and receive a refund of what you paid for it, including the delivery costs. This is subject to some conditions, as set out below.
- When you can’t change your mind. You can’t change your mind about an order for:
- services, once these have been completed;
- products (such as pool tables) that are made to your specifications;
- products (such as pool tables) that are clearly personalised and/or include any bespoke or non-standard items or parts (Such items include any table cloth ordered other than our stock Hainsworth Match green or blue or our stock Simonis 861 varieties and/or any personalised or bespoke cabinet finishes);
- goods which become mixed inseparably with other items after their delivery: and/or
- products sealed for health protection or hygiene purposes, once these have been unsealed after you receive them.
- How long do I have to change my mind? If you change your mind about a product you must let us know no later than 14 days after the day you (or someone you nominate) receives the goods, for example a pool table (unless your goods are split into several deliveries over different days (in this case you have until 14 days after the day you (or someone you nominate) receives the last delivery to change your mind about the goods).
- Tell us you want to end the contract. To let us know you want to change your mind, please let us know by doing one of the following:
- Phone or email. Calling us on 0131 370 9888 or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please provide your name, home address, details of the order and, where available, your phone number and email address.
- Online. Complete the Model Cancellation Form set out at the end of these terms and conditions.
- By post. Write to us at 50 Dover Drive, Dunfermline, Fife, KY11 8HA, including details of what you bought, when you ordered or received it and your name and address.
- You have to return the product at your own You have to return your product to us within 14 days of your telling us you have changed your mind. Returns are at your own cost. You must;
- return the goods in person to where you collected them;
- post them back to us at 50 Dover Drive, Dunfermline, Fife, KY11 8HA (If you do this, you should keep a receipt or other evidence from the delivery service that proves you have sent it and when you sent it. If you don’t do this and we don’t receive the goods at all or within a reasonable time we won’t refund you the price); or
- (if they are not suitable for posting) allow us to collect them from
Please call customer services on 0131 370 9888 or email us at email@example.com to arrange collection. If you are exercising your right to change your mind you must send off or allow us to collect the goods within 14 days of telling us you wish to end the contract.
- What we charge for collection. If you are responsible for the costs of return and we are collecting the product from you, we will charge you the direct cost to us of
- We reduce your refund if you have used or damaged a product. If you handle the product in a way which would not be acceptable in-store, we will reduce your refund, to compensate us for its reduced value. For example, we will reduce your refund if:
- the product’s condition is not “as new”;
- the product has been used beyond what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the product;
- price tags have been removed; and/or
- the packaging is damaged, or accessories are
In some cases, because of the way you have treated the product, no refund may be due.
- We only refund standard delivery We don’t refund any extra you have paid for express delivery or delivery at a particular time.
- You have to pay for services you received before you change your If you bought a service such as installation, we don’t refund you for the time you were receiving it before you told us you’d changed your mind.
- When and how we refund you. If you tell us you’ve changed your mind about a product that hasn’t been delivered or one that we’re collecting from you, we refund you as soon as possible and within 14 days. If you’re sending your product back to us, we refund you within 14 days of receiving it (or receiving evidence you’ve sent it to us). We refund you by the method you used for We don’t charge a fee for the refund.
12. IF THERE IS A PROBLEM WITH THE PRODUCT
EXAMINATION OF THE GOODS. WE ENCOURAGE YOU TO EXAMINE THE PRODUCTS AS SOON AS POSSIBLE AFTER DELIVERY TO CHECK FOR ANY DEFECTS AND CONTACT US PROMPTLY AS SOON AS YOU BECOME AWARE OF ANY PROBLEM.
- If there is a problem with the If you have a complaint about a product, you must notify us within a reasonable time after the problem has been discovered.
- How to tell us about problems. If you have any questions or complaints about the product, please contact us. You can telephone our customer service team on 0131 370 9888 or write to us at 50 Dover Drive, Dunfermline, Fife, KY11 8HA or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Conformity with this Contract. We honour our legal duty to provide you with products that are as described to you on our website and that meet all the requirements imposed by law. Your legal rights are summarised below. These are subject to certain exceptions. For detailed information please visit the Citizens Advice website citizensadvice.org.uk. Remember too that you have several options for resolving disputes with us.
13. OUR RIGHT TO MAKE CHANGES.
- Our right to make changes. We may change the products to reflect changes in relevant laws and regulatory requirements and to implement minor technical adjustments and These changes will not affect your use of the product.
14. SUSPENSION OF THE SUPPLY OF PRODUCTS TO YOU
- Reasons we may suspend the supply of products to you. We may have to suspend the supply of a product to:
- deal with technical problems or make minor technical changes;
- update the product to reflect changes in relevant laws and regulatory requirements;
- make changes to the product as requested by you or notified by us to you (see paragraph 8).
- Your rights if we suspend the supply of products. We will contact you in advance to tell you we will be suspending supply of the product, unless the problem is urgent or an emergency. You may contact us to end the contract for a product if we suspend it, or tell you we are going to suspend it, in each case for a period of more than four months and we will refund any sums you have paid in advance for the product in respect of the period after you end the contract.
- We can stop providing a product. We may write to you to let you know that we are going to stop providing the product. We will let you know at least 14 days in advance of our stopping the supply of the product and will refund any sums you have paid in advance for products which will not be provided.
15. OUR RIGHTS TO END THE CONTRACT
- We may end the contract if you break it. We can end our contract with you for a product and claim any compensation due to us if:
- you do not make any payment to us when it is due, and you still do not make payment within 14 days of us reminding you that payment is due;
- you do not, within a reasonable time of us asking for it, provide us with information that is necessary for us to provide the products, for example, specification/details of the products you want to order, for example, cloth and cabinet choice;
- you do not, within a reasonable time, allow us to deliver the products to you or collect them from us or our manufacturer.
16. WE DON’T COMPENSATE YOU FOR ALL LOSSES CAUSED BY US OR OUR PRODUCTS
- We’re responsible for losses you suffer caused by us breaking this contract unless the loss is:
- It was not obvious that it would happen and nothing you said to us before we accepted your order meant we should have expected it (so, in the law, the loss was unforeseeable).
- Caused by a delaying event outside our As long as we have taken the steps set out in paragraph 6.1 above, we are not responsible for delays outside our control.
- Something you could have avoided by taking reasonable action, including following our reasonable instructions for use.
- A business Our liability for any loss you suffer in connection with your trade, business, craft or profession is limited, as described in the terms on www.oncueworld.com.
17. HOW WE MAY USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
18. OTHER IMPORTANT TERMS
- We may transfer this Agreement to someone else. We may transfer our rights and obligations under these terms to another organisation. We will always tell you in writing if this happens and we will ensure that the transfer will not affect your rights under the contract.
- You need our consent to transfer your rights to someone else. You may only transfer your rights or your obligations under these terms to another person if we agree to this in writing.
- Nobody else has any rights under this contract. This contract is between you and No other person shall have any rights to enforce any of its terms. Neither of us will need to get the agreement of any other person in order to end the contract or make any changes to these terms.
- If a court invalidates some of this contract, the rest of it will still apply. If a court or other authority decides that some of these terms are unlawful, the rest will continue to apply.
- Even if we delay in enforcing this contract, we can still enforce it later. We might not immediately chase you for not doing something (like paying) or for doing something you’re not allowed to, but that doesn’t mean we can’t do it later.
- Resolving disputes without going to court. Alternative dispute resolution is an optional process where an independent body considers the facts of a dispute and seeks to resolve it, without you having to go to court. You can submit a complaint to The Ombudsman Service Ltd (Ombudsman Services: The Consumer Ombudsman) through their website at consumer-ombudsman.org.
- You can go to These terms are governed by Scots law and wherever you live you can bring claims against us in the Scottish courts. If you live in Wales, England or Northern Ireland, you can also bring claims against us in the courts of the country you live in. We can claim against you in the courts of the country you live in.
Model Cancellation Form
(Complete and return this form only if you wish to withdraw from the contract)
Blackball Tables Limited, 50 Dover Drive, Dunfermline, Fife, KY11 8HA 0131 370 9888
I/We [*] hereby give notice that I/We [*] cancel my/our [*] contract of sale of the following goods [*]/for the supply of the following service [*],
Ordered on [*]/received on [*], Name of consumer(s),
Address of consumer(s),
Signature of consumer(s) (only if this form is notified on paper),
[*] Delete as appropriate.